Republicans Reject The Will Of The Voters
Bill Flett
2021-05-28 18:13:54 UTC
On 5/28/2021 9:40 AM, *CONSTANTLY* triggered Kurtsie Nicklas, the Shame of
Burlington NC, and *well known* to the Burlington police because of her numerous
complaints about domestic violence by her boyfriend, and the most notorious male
Republicans reject will of the voters
after election losses
05/28/21
PHOENIX — In the chaotic race to
finalize a nearly $40 billion state
budget, Arizona Republicans are
moving to reverse a voter-approved
ballot measure that would impose
special excise taxes on the wealthy.
In this case, the will of the voters *should* be ignored.
I'm making a fool of myself, as usual.
Yes, as usual.

You are one dumb cunt, aren't you? Yep.
Kurt Nicklas
2021-05-28 19:55:42 UTC
On Fri, 28 May 2021 08:22:25 -0700, Laughable Dwarf Bill Flett
https://www.frontpagemag.com/
A Nazi lie site.  There has been no "genocide" of Christstains.
Did you even bother to read the article and check their claims?
Why would I waste time reading an article from a Nazi front website that leads
with a lie headline?  No sensible person would do that.
Nazi?
Yes.
Are you truly so ignorant?
You just conceded defeat again. I'll add it to the list. I've instructed you
om that before.
"om'???

Are you Hindu now, dwarf?? LOL.

Something to keep in mind for the future is that when you try to
correct grammar or spelling it's best not to make your own silly
mistakes at the same time.

It makes you sound like the pretentious pinhead I've always said you
were. Right?

I might get to laugh at you YET AGAIN and I know you wouldn't like
that!

LOL.