MRRF advocating "military" religion
David Hartung
2021-05-31 12:24:02 UTC
On Mon, 31 May 2021 06:39:45 -0500, David Hartung
This is at the tome of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation
"When one proudly dons a U.S. Military Uniform, there is only one
religious symbol: The U.S. Flag. There is only one religious
scripture: the American Constitution. Finally, there is only one
faith: American patriotism."
https://www.militaryreligiousfreedom.org/
It would seem that they are int he business of destroying the First
Amendment, rather than defending it.
No, that's exactly wrong.
   The Military Religious Freedom Foundation is dedicated to
ensuring
that all
   members of the United States Armed Forces fully receive the
Constitutional
   guarantees of religious freedom to which they and all Americans
are
entitled
   by virtue of the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment.
   MRFF recognizes that military life requires individual
adherence to
shared
   patriotic principles. MRFF also recognizes the need for
military
personnel to
   at times temporarily relinquish some Constitutionally granted
personal    freedoms for the sake of military discipline and
objectives.
   However, MRFF believes that religious faith is a
Constitutionally
guaranteed
   freedom that must never be compromised, except in the most
limited of    military circumstances, because of its fundamental
importance to the    preservation of the American nation and the
American way of life.
   Additionally, MRFF adheres strongly to the principle that
religious
faith is
   a deeply personal matter, and that no American has the right to
question
   another American’s beliefs as long as they do not unwontedly
intrude
on the
   public space or the privacy or safety of another individual.
   https://www.militaryreligiousfreedom.org/about/our-mission/
They are staunch, stalwart defenders of the first amendment against
the attacks on it by theocratic Taliban-like extremists like you.
Yet they seem to thrive on restricting the religious exercise of
military members.
"Military members" AGREE to sacrifice their
religious obligations when enlisting.
Oh? Please explain.
Hollowman knows nothing about the military. I serviced in the Army for
5 years and there was no such agreement. Quite the contrary.
Here is a "Religious Freedom in the Military – FAQ"
https://firstliberty.org/rights/religious-freedom-in-the-military-faq/
I am certain that Firstliberty is not among the sources which Holman
considers to be authoritative, so don't be surprised if he rejects what
you posted.
Kurt Nicklas
2021-05-31 14:02:50 UTC
On Mon, 31 May 2021 07:24:02 -0500, David Hartung
Post by David Hartung
[...]
No doubt. I don't put up with his third-rate games and he's had me
kill filed for years.
Bill Flett
2021-05-31 14:51:47 UTC
[...]
Hollowman knows nothing about the military. I serviced [sic in the Army for
Oh, I'll just *bet* you "serviced" in the army! You serviced all the non-comm
officers and warrant officers, didn't you?
With good reason: it's a far right-wingnut hate group.
Kurt Nicklas
2021-05-31 15:01:32 UTC
Post by Bill Flett
[...]
"You just conceded defeat again. I'll add it to the list. I've
instructed you
om [sic] that before."
---Bill Flett 5/28/21 Dwarfie turns Hindu!

"your fuckwitted phony patriotic believees[sic] should be
financially penalized."
---Rudy Canoza, " 2/27/21 Noun or verb, "Rudy". Which will it be??
No, it isn't.
Bill Flett
2021-05-31 15:17:11 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Bill Flett
[...]
instructed you that before."
And you just conceded defeat *again*! Excellent!!!
Post by Kurt Nicklas
"your fuckwitted phony patriotic believees[sic] should be
financially penalized."
Yes, undeniably it is.
David Hartung
As compared to the left wing "main stream" sources you cite?
Kurt Nicklas
Rudy/Bill prefer ABCCBSNBCPBSMSNBCCNNALJAZEERANYTWAPOLAT.
Bill Flett
real news. Yes.
Kurt Nicklas
2021-05-31 15:22:54 UTC
Post by David Hartung
5 years and there was no such agreement. Quite the contrary.
Here is a "Religious Freedom in the Military – FAQ"
https://firstliberty.org/rights/religious-freedom-in-the-military-faq/
I am certain that Firstliberty is not among the sources which Holman
considers to be authoritative
With good reason:  it's a far right-wingnut hate group.
As compared to the left wing "main stream" sources you cite?
Rudy/Bill prefer
fake news. Yes.
This is beyond rational debate.

Bill Flett and Rudy Canoza - a friendship before Usenet
https://tinyurl.com/p5f7vwe8
Bill Flett
Yes, it is.
Kurt Nicklas
2021-05-31 15:29:12 UTC
Post by Bill Flett
Post by Kurt Nicklas
This is beyond rational debate.
Yes, it is.
BillNRudy continue to spin and spin...

https://tinyurl.com/4kpth944
Bill Flett
2021-05-31 15:29:58 UTC
Post by Bill Flett
This is beyond ational debate.
Yes, it is.
BillNRudy continue to kick my faggot squat-to-piss ass.
Correct. This is not in rational dispute.
Kurt Nicklas

Bill Flett
I don't cite left wing sources.
David Hartung
Really? So you don't cite the New York Times and the Washington Post?
Bill Flett
I do cite them. They are not "left wing."
David Hartung
Do tell.
Bill Flett
I already have done.
Kurt Nicklas
2021-05-31 17:14:22 UTC
On Mon, 31 May 2021 11:15:19 -0500, David Hartung
Post by David Hartung
Post by Bill Flett
Post by David Hartung
5 years and there was no such agreement. Quite the contrary.
Here is a "Religious Freedom in the Military – FAQ"
https://firstliberty.org/rights/religious-freedom-in-the-military-faq/
I am certain that Firstliberty is not among the sources which Holman
considers to be authoritative
With good reason:  it's a far right-wingnut hate group.
As compared to the left wing "main stream" sources you cite?
I don't cite left wing sources.
Really? So you don't cite the New York Times and the Washington Post?
Many people oppose Donald Trump. Only the far left want him dead.

Dwarfie is far left.

"It is deeply regrettable that more of the violent criminal mob
weren't gunned down. Next time, they will be."
---Rudy Canoza, 2/22/21
Bill Flett
You serviced all the non-comms and warrant officers, I imagine.
Kurt Nicklas

Bill Flett
2021-05-31 15:14:54 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Bill Flett
[...]
instructed you on that before."
Yes, and now you've conceded defeat once *again*.
Bill Flett
2021-05-31 15:08:08 UTC
"When one proudly dons a U.S. Military Uniform, there is only one religious
symbol: The U.S. Flag. There is only one religious scripture: the American
Constitution. Finally, there is only one faith: American patriotism."
https://www.militaryreligiousfreedom.org/
It would seem that they are int he business of destroying the First
Amendment, rather than defending it.
Hartung fucks it up again.  It's the *MRFF*, not the "MRRF"
Guilty, your point?
That you're a chronic fuck-up.
So did I.
Yes.
Kurt Nicklas
Yes!
Bill Flett
2021-05-31 15:21:00 UTC
"When one proudly dons a U.S. Military Uniform, there is only one religious
symbol: The U.S. Flag. There is only one religious scripture: the American
Constitution. Finally, there is only one faith: American patriotism."
https://www.militaryreligiousfreedom.org/
It would seem that they are int he business of destroying the First
Amendment, rather than defending it.
Hartung fucks it up again.  It's the *MRFF*, not the "MRRF"
Guilty, your point?
That you're a chronic fuck-up.
So did I.
Bill Flett and Rudy Canoza - my intellectual, moral and physical superiors.
Just "superior," you dumb cunt — singular. It's very well established that one
person uses both pseudonyms. It is equally well established that I am your
intellectual, moral and physical superior.
Kurt Nicklas
https://tinyurl.com/p5f7vwe8
Bill Flett
Yes.
Bill Flett
2021-05-31 15:09:52 UTC
[...]
"I cannot obey that order sir, this is my
Sabbath". See how far THAT goes............
The MRFF (not "MRRF," as Hartung stupidly and incorrectly put it), has not
restricted the religious liberty of anyone in the military, nor have they
advocated for any restriction of religious liberty.
"MRFF has..." then "MRFF have..."
Referring to the people in the MRFF, of course...

I could just as well have been referring to the organization, of course. It's
common British usage. "Ford have introduced two new SUV models..."

You'll take it and you'll like it, you rancid mackerel-reeking cunt.
Kurt Nicklas
2021-05-31 15:14:01 UTC
Post by Bill Flett
[...]
HAHAHAHA. You're such a loser.
Post by Bill Flett
I could just as well have been referring to the organization, of course. It's
common British usage. "Ford have introduced two new SUV models..."
Not in the same post you can't! Hahaha. HAHAHAHA.
Post by Bill Flett
You'll take it and you'll like it, you rancid mackerel-reeking cunt.
I'll take it and laugh at it, dwarfie.

Bill Flett and Rudy Canoza - a friendship before Usenet
https://tinyurl.com/p5f7vwe8
Bill Flett
2021-05-31 15:23:59 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Bill Flett
[...]
HAHAHAHA. You're
I am your intellectual, moral and physical superior. Yes.
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Bill Flett
I could just as well have been referring to the organization, of course. It's
common British usage. "Ford have introduced two new SUV models..."
Not in the same post you can't!
Oh, but I can, and I *did*!

And you'll take it and like it, you rancid mackerel-reeking cunt.

Have you serviced the Burlington PD this morning?
Bill Flett
2021-05-31 15:48:57 UTC
"When one proudly dons a U.S. Military Uniform, there is only one religious
symbol: The U.S. Flag. There is only one religious scripture: the American
Constitution. Finally, there is only one faith: American patriotism."
https://www.militaryreligiousfreedom.org/
It would seem that they are int he business of destroying the First Amendment,
rather than defending it.
Hartung fucks it up again. It's the *MRFF*, not the "MRRF"
Prof. Canoza kicked Hartung's ass the same way he kicks mine.
Exactly.